The Thing which I really don't like as Survivor.
It is a match result.
If I died in game - Match Result says me "Sacrificed"/"Dead" and track of defeat plays EVEN IF I DIDN'T LOSE PIP OR GOT IT, #########.
Why not make Survivors Match result system like the Killers:
- -2 pip - Disgraceful Defeat
- -1 pip - Wasted (Hope)
- 0 pip - Tenacious Survivor (Track of win start play from this point)
- +1 pip - Stalwart Survivor
- +2 pip - Unbroken Survivor
Comments
Good idea actually. And it would help new players out, because lots of new players don't understand that they don't necessarily have to escape to do well.
@Peanits
This is honestly a great idea, especially for new players. And we're about to get a lot of them with Stranger Things.
He reminds me of the killer screen in the old day . Being called petty noskill killer was pretty judging compared to the more objective "you were sacrificed/ you escaped" survivors had from the beginning.
It "motivated" killers to do better, and might be a reason why 2 kills arent a win but 4. The game otright told killers they sucked when they didnt fulfill the objective.
But instead of 4 titles for pip status, there should be 8, depending on pip AND escape status.
I'm here to toss in my vote for this