Fix protection hits
They are still not working properly and when they do register and when they don't is very clunky. Please fix them so that any hit taken from the killer while another survivor is within 8m radious counts as protection hit even if they may be behind a wall, you're still protecting them by giving them time to escape.
Comments
Can we also talk about how there are 2 Protection hit scores?
I tried today to work with "medal of men" and tried to getting close to my teammates if the killer are coming.
Situation 1: 2 survs and me are working on a gen. Killer is coming. I was waiting til my mates are running away and follow them afterwards to take the first hit from the killer. It doesn't count because (I guess) I was to far away from my mates (maybe 2 metres)
Situation 2: I was fresh from the hook (can I say that in english? "Fresh from the hook"?) and my mates were healing me. Killer is coming. I ran around my mates to take the hit but the killer miss me but than he chased me to hook me twice. Doesn't count of course, no mate was nearby in the meanwhile.
Situation 3: I unhooked my mate and healed him with another mate. Killer is coming. I ran around to take the hit, in the meanwhile my mates were running away. Doesn't count because they were maybe 10 metres away.
Situation 4: My mate, injured, was running away from the killer. I ran behind my mate to take the hit. It doesn't count, I guess it was 2 or three metres. Killer was chasing me after that (I got distraction points) but it doesn't count of course, no mate were nearby in the meanwhile.
Conclusion: I think u have to stand right next to your mate so u are in touch with each other. And that is, I guess, to hard to activate this perk.
PS: And yeah, there are two protection hit scores it seems. I get protection hit points in the craziest situations. But these scores doesn't fit with the protection hit condition for MoM.
And that doesn't help him because if u don't manage to fully heal your mate than u just wasted your own life.