Anyone else here play Paladins?

And if so, who do you main?

I main Willow while I save gold for Maeve, Iโ€™m starting to like this game more than dbd.๐Ÿ˜…

Comments

  • I don't, but I play unhealthy amounts of Destiny.

    #huntermasterrace

  • @GrootDude said:

    And if so, who do you main?

    I main Willow while I save gold for Maeve, Iโ€™m starting to like this game more than dbd.๐Ÿ˜…

    Im getting into Don't even think it has a power role as well (the werewolf) it's so fun much more simpler than dbd and you get guns l

  • I did a long time ago. It was fun for a while and less toxic than overwatch.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • I did, maining Ash, Androxus, Mal'Damba and Bomb King, but then I didn't like were the game was going and stopped. Their matchmaking was a ######### nightmare...

  • I do, love playing Io due to her being a fun healer