Serious question for killers
why are overly altruistic (I’m not, I make educated logical saves unless I really need to yolo) survivors a problem for you guys? Bc from survivor POV it’s annoying for me when they are. This is Bc gens aren’t getting done and everyone else is usually on their 2nd 3rd hook with my chances of making it growing grimmer. From my POV as a survivor it taxes the team and helps you. What’s your POV?
Comments
They're not a problem really. It just means that I have to chase you or them down to get another hook. While I'm in a chase, it means I'm not patrolling gens etc. Plus if I go for the one who's been unhooked I get accused of tunneling. It doesn't help killer because even if you get a hit on the YOLO survivor, there are still 4 survivors up and running. Having a survivor hooked benefits the killer more as it helps to slow down the pace of the game a bit.
Because its annoying AF to lose your victim because there is a ######### conga line in front of the hook and if you try to pick him up, then you ahve 3 flashlights shining at your face.
I also heavily dislike when I am forced to camp and the fact that sruvivors can push you away from the hook and get a safe unhook is just ridiculous
I think it's a bad idea, because you're not slowing down the game; you're giving Survivors a reward for failure. Slowing down the game would be a 45-60 second no generator progression penalty for all Survivors when one of them is hooked.
It's only a problem when they cry about getting tunneled later.
Otherwise, I don't give a #########.