Seeking Pig Tips, Tricks, and Builds.

I've almost completed my All perks on Spirit and would like to start on Pig next since I enjoy her. Was looking for info on her since there is a lack on videos on her. So I decided to ask the community for any info they have gathered from experience they have gotten.

Comments

  • @ThxForFacecamping said:

    Detection perks pair pretty well with her power, since without them, using her power mid-game is pretty weak. Bbq, surveilance, discordance, all that good stuff will help you put pressure on survivors, since her power doesn't really help her patrol generators.

    Last will is definitley the best addon for her, along with rule set no.2, though, addons that make her ambush easier to use are also fairly decent.

    There are definitley more people that are better at the pig than me, but those are just a few things I learned

    The only thing I would disagree with is RSN2 being one of her better add-ons. It is not as bad as some of her other ones, but I wouldn't use it, personally. The rest of it is pretty good advice to me.

  • @ThxForFacecamping said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/648289#Comment_648289

    It may be kinda situational, but it makes it take longer to search boxes, unless they are taking the risk of getting caught out by the pig, or earning the ability to give the good succ when the timer runs out.

    Personally, I feel that it should be a base part of her ability. It is frustrating to see survivors immidiatly take it off on their first box before the trap gets activated.

    I do think it is something that could definitely be part of her base ability.

  • Whispers ruin pop and monitor is the build I use

  • Get Nurses, BBQ, and Whispers. Whispers will help you gauge when to crouch. Nurses pairs very well with her crouch, and BBQ is BBQ.

    Learn to dash at loops, and jungle gym mindgames. There's a great tutorial, while a little outdated, I'll paste here.

    https://youtu.be/Di_ixvw19mU


  • Did Psychoscorpionz ever put out a proper guide to playing Pig? If anyone could put out good tips, it's him.

  • @Awakey said:

    Get Nurses, BBQ, and Whispers. Whispers will help you gauge when to crouch. Nurses pairs very well with her crouch, and BBQ is BBQ.

    Learn to dash at loops, and jungle gym mindgames. There's a great tutorial, while a little outdated, I'll paste here.

    https://youtu.be/Di_ixvw19mU

    i'd advocate more for discordance over whispers nowadays, it helps a lot more to pressure gens as pig with crouch and ambush.

  • On Pig you can go with the "M1 build' : Ruin, BBQ, Enduring and Spirit Fury or you can switch up for Pop Goes the Weasel + Surveillance ( you can sneak up on people better and have better gen defense with these perks) or Monitor and Abuse + Whispers ( to know exactly when to crouch ).

  • Surveillance works very well on her and makes ambushing survivors on gens more reliable. I also found a very good addon combo is pairing Jigsaw's Annotated Plan/Jigsaw's Sketch and Bag/Crate of Gears. It makes getting kills with an RBT way easier, you can expect almost one each game.

    Don't waste time using the dash around loops though, it's not good enough to fool slighlty experienced players.