Anyone know when new chapter will begin?
I got 1m bp but I don't know if I should use them know or just wait, if new chapter is coming in a week or something then yeah I'll save it but if it's something like a month then imma spend my bp lol
I got 1m bp but I don't know if I should use them know or just wait, if new chapter is coming in a week or something then yeah I'll save it but if it's something like a month then imma spend my bp lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Will probably come out on ptb next week and come out 2 weeks after that, that’s usually how it goes.
Sometime in September. Probably 3 weeks away. You can just spend like 50k BP before each match you don't have to sit at a million or spend it all lol
August 27th and live being 10th of September. It's not for certain but I'm 99% confident in those numbers. Supposedly, we have a blood point event that was found in the files but, it would just seem the most ideal.