Double Bloodpoints

Heard from a twitch streamer that double bloodpoints will be the 5th to the 9th and if the PTB releases next Tuesday that puts the live patch on the 10th.

But I find it weird they would double everyone’s bloodpoints, then after the event let everyone have the new bloodweb. I hope they introduce the bloodweb change before then since I don’t want to feel like I am wasting bloodpoints.

Comments

  • @Zagrid said:

    Heard from a twitch streamer that double bloodpoints will be the 5th to the 9th and if the PTB releases next Tuesday that puts the live patch on the 10th.

    But I find it weird they would double everyone’s bloodpoints, then after the event let everyone have the new bloodweb. I hope they introduce the bloodweb change before then since I don’t want to feel like I am wasting bloodpoints.

    Same.

  • Maybe just save the bloodpoints then...?

  • @Awakey said:

    Maybe just save the bloodpoints then...?

    But I can't resist the urge to spend them ;-;

  • @Awakey said:

    Maybe just save the bloodpoints then...?

    Once I heard they were reworking the bloodweb I saved mine. I already have 1mil stored and haven't played for a bit waiting for the update.