New Perks

The new survivor perks have several cons. Make your choice -> Babysitter, camaraderie lets Killer know someone is around, second wind doesn't work in the terror radius? as well ? It makes no sense, Nancy Perks I do not even have comments all silly and meaningless, BHVR Where's the creativity?

Comments

  • Some of Nancy's perks are really good, the only underwhelming one is better together.

  • Im dissapointed too. Only surge is okay. The rest are trash, seriously.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    Some of Nancy's perks are really good, the only underwhelming one is better together.

    Yes they are good, but not enough ... I think

  • @Ksoni said:

    Im dissapointed too. Only surge is okay. The rest are trash, seriously.

    that's the point , sadly

  • I do not seem them as trash. They are the "changing to playstyle" perks.

    It seems survs perks are supposed to do that.

  • @Milo said:

    I do not seem them as trash. They are the "changing to playstyle" perks.

    It seems survs perks are supposed to do that.

    Yes they should do it but ... I dunno it seems to me badly done, bland, do not match much with the characters. Well, it's my opinion