We have a struggle category...
But why not a wiggle category?
I have always been curious on why we do not have a wiggle category
But why not a wiggle category?
I have always been curious on why we do not have a wiggle category
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I, too, think it's weird that there is no wiggle scoring event. It would be any easy way to further narrow the gap between killer and survivor BP rewards.
The devs have plans to add a wiggling scoring event at some point I believe.
I only want this for the simple reason of some people being lazy and not wiggling.
Is this gap not intended? Playing killer is way more stressfull than playing survivor.
Unless you keep calm, then you can focus more, thats what I do sometimes
I mean you have to do more. You cant just hold M1 for 80 seconds.
Play Killer during Double BP-Events and you will see why it is necessary to increase the Survivor BPs.
I gave up on grinding Killers during Double BP-Events, I manage to get two games in one hour, with waiting times of 20-30 minutes. But if Survivors get the same amount of BP as Killers, it should be better. As Killer you can achieve 32k BP, as Survivor, most likely 29k. I managed to have 8k in Survival exactly once in 2100hrs of playing.
And last but not least, BBQ is way better to get BPs than WGLF.
So yeah, the gap should be closed.
Behaviour has expressed an interest in closing the BP gap. They changed and added some scoring events recently, but have backed off of other ideas. No idea what the current plan is.
Honestly I find it most efficient to farm bp as surv