Scoops ahoy.
https://twitter.com/NXOnNetflix/status/1164945466405998592
Yeah, that happened.
Yeah, that happened.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm now on episode 6, I changed my mind about Steve, I started to like him now :)
I second this I'm in season 1 as well, Steve and Nancy are going to be murdered without ANY REMORSE! I'm going to do it with surveillance on, and say, YOU LIKE CAMERAS STEVE!?!? DO YA?!!
Steve is best mom
*Fenneko laugh*
Haha :D
Get caught up then we’ll talk about how wrong you are.
I'm currently saving up 1 Million BloodPoints because Scoops Ahoy Steve is going to be my new main. I'm retiring Feng Min and entering in as Steve The Hair Harrington indefinitely.