Do you know what would be more exciting than shirtless myers?
SHIRTLESS MYERS LEGACY:
This outfit could only be obtained exclusively for 2 hours and will never come back.
description: the entity did not resist touching michael myers ....
SHIRTLESS MYERS LEGACY:
This outfit could only be obtained exclusively for 2 hours and will never come back.
description: the entity did not resist touching michael myers ....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No
@Chaddad2169 why are you in jail?
@Chaddad2169 only if they make a rework to quentin's face
I've been a bad boy on the forums so I'm in jail.
Quentin's face is fine ๐
^ He is in jail because he rejects the idea of shirtless Myers.
You both are wrong
Pantless Myers
Oh I'm very here for that outfit ๐
This post is literally cursed, I am just gonna close forums and re-open it to not look at any of the above pictures
I want completely nude Clown before anything else.
Stole from reddit