Should iron maiden be 60 sec ?
I mean with the inner strength on the way and the only "counter" is the iron maiden should be 60 sec ?
I mean with the inner strength on the way and the only "counter" is the iron maiden should be 60 sec ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. You want to buff a Perk just to counter a mediocre Perk. Not really necessary tbh.
I think iron maiden should show aura instead of location. That's the only QoL change needed imo. It's a good counter to counter bbq counters lol
Iron Maiden doesn't even always show location. The perk could at least be buffed to work the way the description implies.
It's only for 15 sec right now and most of the time you can hit them in that time