Everyone take a deep breath and breath out. No complaints/arguments on here plz.
One more time take a deep breath and breath out. 1st thing I want to say is I like the changes coming to the blood Web and to the killer side cause undetectable is going to make finding survivors more easily now:D
2nd thing I want to say is both sides need to stop with threads that are basically competing against one another.
Survivors are saying undetectable is going to kill perks and is going to make survivors weak blaaaa blaaaa blaaa
And the killer side says the other half. Just try it out first.
3rd think before you post other ways your just going to start a competing thread were both sides argue with one another like for example one saying your wrong no your the one that is wrong it's fine as it is blaaa blaaa.
And 4th plz try it out first before you post your opinions thank you. And plz keep this thread friendly. No arguments /complaning on here plz.
Comments
I wish all of you a wonderful day.
Thx you too buddy:D
Wait a moment! You said no complaining on this thread but technically you are complaining about other people complaining so you are therefore complaining about their complaints!
did you read the thread? Starting with the 1st then 2nd then 3rd
@KillermainBTWm8 way do you think I'm complaining and at what part of the thread the 2nd part or the 3rd part?
Reminds me this.
it's an unwinnable fight.
Lol