Stranger things event?

I remember seeing an image on reddit where supposedly in the files of the game they showed the different currencies (such as bloodpoints, iridicent shards, lunar coins, etc) and one of these did not match anything seen before.

it was called dust, and everyone was saying something about stranger things, the devs haven't said anything about that.

I would love a stranger things event but I think it doesn't fit in the devs roadmap.

Tell me, would you like a stranger things event or would you be fine without it?

Comments

  • Can you give any proof? Thanks

  • Any event is always a welcome.

  • @Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:

    I remember seeing an image on reddit where supposedly in the files of the game they showed the different currencies (such as bloodpoints, iridicent shards, lunar coins, etc) and one of these did not match anything seen before.

    it was called dust, and everyone was saying something about stranger things, the devs haven't said anything about that.

    I would love a stranger things event but I think it doesn't fit in the devs roadmap.

    Tell me, would you like a stranger things event or would you be fine without it?

    Would be fine without it, but I hope that before the license deal is over, they secured the rights to some ST charms to be featured when Charms release.

    Mainly the ST cast featured as charms. If ya think it'll be hard, maybe... but if so, just do a 2D model of a ST character face.


    Also, would be fine without it... but at the same time I would like to be Steve, with a Steve Charm. That would be nice.

  • I have mixed feelings about the event.

    On one hand, the new DLC combined with the social networking publicity should draw many new players to our community, so why not give them some extra BP to get started; but...

    ...on the other hand, everyone plays killer (for the most part) during events for the extra BP.

    I’m not sure pressuring new players to play killer or wait 25 minutes between matches will appeal to new players.

  • I’m pretty sure the most common theory was that the “dust” currency was related to the archives.

  • Hopefully the hallowed blight returns , I want to see nurse and maybe spirit get some glowy glowy skins to create a deadly little light..because it's dark as hell out there..and someone has to light up those pretty pretty ladies XD