Who else is excited for the stealth killers buff?
I've long since had the feeling stealth killers didnt really have their own place , what was the point of them if survivors could just detect them with a ton of perks anyway? I love how this adds identity to them and separates them from the others just a little..plus as ghost face demonstrated , this kind of change has been long overdue because it showed just how harmful it was for them to be so easily beaten by perks..but now they have a new tool to actually catch their prey..these kind of changes are quite refreshing I say
Comments
Random prediction with nothing to back it up: I predict that they will eventually make it so Survivors searching Jigsaw Boxes are afflicted with Oblivious. Makes them less safe, but also makes them less susceptible to Skill Check build (which is a silly build anyways).
That would be nasty..though unnecessary seeing as how pig already is a stealth killer
A reminder that these changes arent really incoming yet. Both the oblivious, and undetectable statuses are basically being tested on demogorgon, if the tests go well, we may gradually see these statuses applied to other killer powers and/or perks in future patches.
Finally! OoO will not completely obliterate GF!
I hope wraith gets it as well he is cloaked, elephant dude could use a buff.
Let's face it..they are likely sticking...besides...it makes sense for stealth killers to have extra protection
It says any killer that has no tr or red stain, so I'm sure he gets it too
Well, I mean... I main Doctor.
Yeah?
OoO is the real culprit here. If it didn't exist in its current form, the status effect would likely never have come about. OoO still completely neuters a good amount of the killer roster if used by swf. Trapper probably is affected the most unless he's got addons. Instead of looking at the main issue, they bandaid it. Now this isn't a bad status effect, but there's a real issue with that one perk that provides perfect information on demand from almost anywhere on the map.
that's it. Just I have no use for it since He's the least stealthiest killer of all time.
However, I will say I'm happy the devs are making this change. Even though it has no meaning to me, I know this'll help out a LOT of killer mains. here's an unironic, thank you so very much devs.
It was the main culprit but not the only one by any means , thos fixes the issue at its source rather than going one by one changing perks
Here here
What I'm saying is that the stealth killers may be safe, but there still is the issue with other killers such as Trapper, Plague, Leatherface, Huntress, and even billy. There are only two killers in the game that aren't affected by it to a large degree, Spirit and Nurse.
Actually a friend of mine discovered object is actually very good vs spirit..like..sleeper perk levels, but yes I see what you mean
Well, according to the Designer Notes post, the Demogorgon has access to both Undetectable and Oblivious, so it's not necessarily out of the question. :P
Ah so hes going to be a stealth hybrid killer? He may actually be more fun then