Ranking Up After A Several Months Break is TOO hard!
I have almost 3k hours in the game, many of which I spent as a killer. I took a break of DbD and played it a lot more casually, while playing more as a Survivor with my friends.
My killer rank has reset from constant 1's to 15 now. I'm being matched with ultra noobs, which makes the game VERY unchallanging and not fun. I have a lot of experience as a killer, and I'm just massacring through my games to a point its just not fun. I don't camp, I don't tunnel, heck, many times I let survivors a free go because they are playing so bad!
This needs to change, no reason why I have to grind ALLLL the way down from 15. It just takes way too long!
Comments
I've been there, focus on getting BP, not in escaping, get to green ranks and then enjoy. A totem gives you 1000 points whyle a full gen gives you only 600, a Hex gives you 1500. Play for totems and do gens in your way, if you're a good looper use that to get extra bp, you'll rank up.
Lol you have not read my post! :3
It takes too long to rank up as an experienced killer that has lost many ranks due to rank reset. I massacre noob survivors left and right, and its just not challenging... climbing up is just sooo boring.
I don't get the issue. Just play, you will encounter some smurf swf groups on green and purple ranks soon enough. Rank reset is a thing since release and it's not gonna change.
So far no SWF smurfs played against me. Ranking up after several months of break is just unfun. The progression is too linear, it should take into account the experience I have in the game. 1/2 pips is not enough to represent that...