Pixated perk
So I saw the discription of the perk and I was wondering:
1. Do your vault speed change when you have this perk.
2. Does the speed affect crouching? If so does it also stack up with urban
3. Can you see the scratch marks of other players?
Perk: While Healthy , you walk 10/15/20 % faster. You can see your scratchmarks
I know the perk is not even on PTB yet, but we can just speculate about it. What do you think?
Comments
You can't see others scratch marks as seen on the Video where Nancy and Steve were running, in a corridor.
your first question is already wrong since the perk says ''while healthy you walk''. Not run.
It's literally only walking, not vaulting or stuff like that. And Sprint Burst only activates while walking and doubles ur running speed.
Oh then i read it wrong. I will edit it