Netflix?
I know its a stretch, but what if DBD gets a Netflix original down the road.
I would 100% watch it. Just saying.
Devs please give me more lore, I'm hungry
I know its a stretch, but what if DBD gets a Netflix original down the road.
I would 100% watch it. Just saying.
Devs please give me more lore, I'm hungry
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's would I was secretly hoping their collaboration was. Would be dope
I could totally play Dwight!
..Or an off-brand Freddy for an episode. I'm 5'2" :P
As cool as this would be, I just don't think there's enough story currently to work with but once the archives release that could completely change.
I'm excited for the archives, have they said exactly what it will be? I'm assuming its just more lore to read, but maybe its cinematics?
I definitely know that it will have cinematics.