Make Michael Myers Silent Please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxlaVR9Rb0U
I'm serious please, the groan sounds kill the Michael Myers vibe that is otherwise done so well.
Comments
@BlueFang I think the only reason that they ever did put in a grunt is so that as a survivor, you can get audio confirmation that you stunned Myers without having to turn around.
I understand that but I just wish they would re-do the stun sound effect, keep him silent but have there be some kind of noise notification that it worked
It's been a while since I watched but I'm pretty sure he groans when Laurie use's DS in the movie
Well, at 2:43 he also does a loud grunt.
SPOILER ALERT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED THE MOVIE!
I could barely hear it
Also it is pretty hilarious how it takes getting his hand blown off for him to emit any sound of pain in the movies
Whereas in game he groans like he stubbed all 10 of his toes everytime he gets pallet stunned
but I like the groanI mean whaaaa-