Small at least ten second immunity after being freed from the hook?
I can't even begin to explain the number of times that a killer has been close by when I'm freed from the hook and I end up being hit again and rehooked. My friends and I have an ongoing joke of me being the group sacrifice because of my horrendously bad luck. If there was a ten second immunity, it would make it easier for survivors to do just that.. Survive.
Comments
Have you thought this maybe just might be your teammates fault for unhooking when the killer is close? Just maybe?
That's on your teammates for providing easy targets to the killer.
It's usually that, but sometimes survivors have no other choice. For example, if a killer camps the survivor and the survivor is about to die, then the survivors either take a risk by going for the save, or let the person die on hook.
decisive strike?
It's called Borrowed Time