..
Mines too big to show everything :(
@PhantomMask20763 said:Mines too big to show everything :(
@PhantomMask20763 said:
It really is.๐
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/643573#Comment_643573It really is.๐
@GrootDude said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/643573#Comment_643573
I could show it but I'd need multiple screenshots and I'm too lazy to do that XD
Wow
i just started playing this a few weeks ago and finally figured out how to make a decent looking roof. ๐ฉ
@Jesya said:Wow i just started playing this a few weeks ago and finally figured out how to make a decent looking roof. ๐ฉ
@Jesya said:
That took me awhile ๐คฃ
I could go out and make a really nice house...
...but that's too much work.
@Awakey said:I could go out and make a really nice house... ...but that's too much work.
@Awakey said:
Five hours of my life, gone. :P
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/649189#Comment_649189Five hours of my life, gone. :P
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/649189#Comment_649189
Am I the only one who thinks making sloped roofs are absolute hell?
@Awakey said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/649195#Comment_649195Am I the only one who thinks making sloped roofs are absolute hell?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/649195#Comment_649195
I always make flat roofs in my house because I hate sloped roofs.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mines too big to show everything :(
It really is.๐
I could show it but I'd need multiple screenshots and I'm too lazy to do that XD
Wow
i just started playing this a few weeks ago and finally figured out how to make a decent looking roof. ๐ฉ
That took me awhile ๐คฃ
I could go out and make a really nice house...
...but that's too much work.
Five hours of my life, gone. :P
Am I the only one who thinks making sloped roofs are absolute hell?
I always make flat roofs in my house because I hate sloped roofs.