Release the demo-dogs
R.I.P. Dart
R.I.P. Dart
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How are we able to blind it if it has no eyes? and the fact that when that demo is near anything that produces light, it cuts it off, rip flashlights lel
Rip survivor
Thats D'Artagnan to you mr ashy slashy
Well Duston named him dart
He names him D'Artagnan lol
They shorten it to Dart.
Do you want to release dogs to eat them or not?
Games don't need to reflect reality, in fact. Game mechanic > reality is often what happens. I'm sure you will be able to blind the demogorgon and the demo-dogs if they come through some day.