High risk / high reward buff for Leatherface (discussion)

Increase his default tantrum by 20% but make it so he gains additional speed ("up to" +10% if you are nearly bumping into the wall) the closer he is to objects while using the chainsaw.

This rewards good Leatherface players for using the chainsaw effectively as it will allow to chainsaw looping survivors while it punishes those who haven't learned to control his chainsaw around loops.


Would this be a good way to buff his basekit? What do you think?

Comments

  • I think you know what I'll say to this.

    He needs a rework, not a buff, just a full blown Freddy treatment.

  • It sounds fun and, I think I would take just about anything the devs would give us for bubba. But if I'm gonna be honest, I don't think his power is weak at all, it's his map pressure.

  • All he needs are better addons and being able to easily cancel to chainsaw like billy.

  • @YaiPa said:

    All he needs are better addons and being able to easily cancel to chainsaw like billy.

    Obviously some of Bubba's addons need to be reworked/buffed/fixed but this thread is specifically about his basekit which isn't sufficient considering his instadown is all he's got. He's got no map pressure, no stealth, no stall potential, normal terror radius and normal movement speed. Therefore his basekit should at least contain a considerably stronger instadown than Hillbilly to make up for the things he lacks.