Survivor idea: Buffy Summers
"I touched the fire and it freezes me." 🎵
Perks;
1- Slayer: When the survivor has been in a chase for a cumulative 50s/40s/30s, they can press an action key to punch the killer stunning him/her for 3s/4s/5s. It cause exhaustion for 60s/50s/40s.
2- Scooby gang : If the killer is spotted by a survivor within his terror radius, all other survivors within 16m/26m/36m will see their aura.
3- Back from the dead: Once per trial if you bleed out. You will be resurected to full health.

Comments
I really hope these are joke perks LMFAO
I really hope that's a joke argument! LMFAO!
Wait I'm confused Im bad with sarcasm are u being sarcastic in ur first post lmao cuz I guess cuz one of the perks called scooby gang
That's the name Alex gives to him/Willow/Buffy when they're in team together.
"We're like the Scooby gang!"
I think even the wiki mentions it.
Who's Alex willow and buffy IM SO CONFUSED IM SORRY I WOKE UP WAY TOO EARLY TODAY LOL. I just wanna know if ur being serious about these perks cuz they can be abused by swf and are just broken lol
-_-" Jeez dude...
Buffy Summers is the "Slayer". She's like supergirl but towards vampires.
You seriously never heard of "Buffy the vampire Slayer"
Alex is human
Willow is a witch
Buffy is the chosen slayer
Never heard of it lol, sounds very old timey
Who the hell calls Xander "Alex?"
Bc that's "Alexander" so yeah... ;)
Still a classic with a large fanbase to this day. If you never watched it you should definetly look it up!