I just had an idea let's make this thread into a joke thread instead:D
I was kidding with the don't reply comment. It was a joke lol
I was kidding with the don't reply comment. It was a joke lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No its not.
I feel like this isn’t really thread worthy... lol
Why do you think that? I just told you what happened IM not mad about it. I'm just telling a story about the game I just played.
Opps I meant it for to be a story to tell how it end. And wanted to know if you guys had simlier things.
You were banking on the Bill dying and waiting on the hatch like an immersed Claudette. You should only go to the hatch when they ARE hooked, rather than just standing there waiting for them to die. You weren't even trying to do gens at this point. You deserved this.
Well i mean generally stories are supposed to have a point to them.
This isn't a right or wrong thread buddy. And there was 1 gen left dude
As I did like 3 gens. Also the killer was right there.
@Atrushan88 by the way this isn't a right or wrong thread. Also there was 1 gen left. As I did plenty of gens.
Killer did the right thing.
If I'm playing killer and see someone camping hatch I will kill that person and let someone else take it.
Its in the real killer rulebook
I know I'm a killer main. But I just had to do the daily
As I don't like playing as survivor
Comes here expecting a joke
Instead finds another salty player embarrassed by their own stupidity
Nvm it is a joke
-Replies-
But I wanna reply! D:
If I'm the killer with 2 people left and I keep finding one trying to do gens, I'm more likely to scare them off then hunt the non-contributor.
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT9IgG50Fb7Mi0prBC/giphy.gifHold up. You just replied