Dedicated servers info?
I really need dedicated servers devs, maybe some information, just a bit?
I really need dedicated servers devs, maybe some information, just a bit?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I imagine they'll give information when they have information to give. Being impatient won't make them come faster.
All they said is Summer 2019. I'm guessing NA or Canada uses meteorological seasons. Summer ended August 1st for me.
I'm fairly certain they will launch later then expected tho
by the end of summer, which is september 28th, thats all theyve said, so wait patiently.
My summer never started
@Colovorat
Do you come from a land down under?
I come from Kamchatka
@Colovorat
Very nice
Have you seen or heard from Hopper?
We could get info this Thursday during the dev stream.