[Idea new feature] You can sell the addons you DON'T WANT
When will this happen?
I think it is a good idea to sell addons that are useless :)
When will this happen?
I think it is a good idea to sell addons that are useless :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Want this too
Would be cool to do that
this would be very nice
A lot of people have asked for this over the years... can i please sell my item/addon/offering back for BP. They don't seem to want to do this, since people can basically stock up on the items and sell them to boost their BP, especially after a new chapter is released. The Bloodpoint cap is there not only to prevent hacking, but to make sure new content isn't maxed out the day after release.
Personally I have a lot of items I would sell, since I rarely enter matches with them. And then everyone will start running plunderers and ace in the hole to farm said items. Basically it would "disrupt the BP economy" too much
I would love this, to be able to get rid of all my speed limiters.
I get why you can't sell them back, but it I wish you had an option to just delete them and get them out of your inventory without having to take them into matches and waste them just to clean up.