What games did you play before dead by daylight? What drew you in?
TELL ME
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Lowbei you spoke what YOU believe to be the truth
Wasnt any truth in it. Keep at it man. The perma ban coming soon enough. Cant wait!!
Fallout NV, L4D2, Blood Bowl, Shadowverse, Dead By Daylight. So basically it reminded me of left 4 dead which I sunk a good 2,000 hours into. Also when I found out I could be the legendary MICHAEL MYERS holy cow batman SIGN ME UP!!!
Nice Guys GM
Usually at twitch.tv/lowbei
Underlight 1997-2001
Blood Knight - 4th Sphere Gatekeeper
Icekin - 5th Sphere Fatesender
Dark Age of Camelot 2001-2008
Fatesender - R8 Enchanter "Top PvE Raid Leader Merlin Server 2002-2004"
Lowbei - R11L4 Vampiir
Lowbai - R11L6 Druid
Tinyshots - R2L4 Thidranki Eldritch Legend
DAOC Freeshards : Error R13+ Warrior
Warhammer 2008-2011
Error - R90 Engineer
Lowbei - R90 Runepriest
DrDewm - R80 Knight
TheCrab - R80 Witch Hunter
Liriel - R80 Bright Wizard
Elder Scrolls Online 2014-2018
Lowbei - PvP Sorcerer
Left 4 Dead 2 - 3k hours
Sea of Thieves - Pirate Legend
pretty much anything competitive
I've always enjoyed online multiplayer games and this concept was so unique compared to anything else, what really drew me in was watching multiple streamers play this game so as soon as it came out on PS4 I've been in love with it. My other big ones I play are Overwatch and Pokemon (whichever one is in the VGC season).
For Honor and Path of Exile
Watched Tru3Talent play this game and gave it a try, 1st time i played i had no idea ######### i was doing and left it for about a month when i came back i was addicted
I own DBD and all the DLCs thanks to the steam sale, but haven't really jumped into it yet. Been in Overwatch the past two years, but unless you are GM or Top500, that game has become so designed for soccer-mons now (no offense to the soccer-moms of the world) that playing a character that takes actual mechanical skill is a liability thanks to heroes like Moira, the new Symmetra rework, Brigitte, and others.
When they announced the Hamster hero in the metal (well, basically) Hamster Ball that can roll around a match, I realized it's probably time to finally move on.