My prediction for the next chapter
The killer will either be low tier, get buffed to mid tier and nerfed again like GF; be low tier and stay low tier, or they'll be viable from the start and nerfed to nothingness by the time they're released. As for survivors, there'll be at least 1 new second chance perk. Oh well, at least we'll get another indoors, potentially small map, amirite?
Comments
I'm just afraid that they'll make demogorgon a tracking killer which will spell doom for it.
They can smell a single drop of blood from another dimension... Doesn't that scream tracker? Anyways I'd like to see their cross dimension travel ability added make them freddy 1.5
That's why I'm worried.
My idea on the power is:
It can move between dimensions,
While in it's dimension it can be affected by aura perks (the new status)
It can't see survivors or them running but it can track blood (also can tell if a gen is being worked of course
It can pull survivors into it's dimension to finish them off