The Demogorgon's Mori
If the Demogorgon just bites people's head off it will be the greatest thing
EVER. At last a way to properly troll the flashy cosmetic Nea players
If the Demogorgon just bites people's head off it will be the greatest thing
EVER. At last a way to properly troll the flashy cosmetic Nea players
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Feeding him wigs and weaves all day erryday
I assume the Demogorgon will whack someone in the head with an oversized D20. :P
Counterpoint - Clown's mori takes off a finger. It's tiny, but it counts.
Who knows if it's really cool I might start running Rancor just so when I get an Object player they can regret their life decisions lol
Mind you I never run moris and only ran Rancor on old Freddy in conjunction with Remember Me
It's just I really, REALLY, want to bite people's heads off with the Demogorgon, lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YemDH30YhnoHas to start with a hiss, maybe frantic clawing if the chest and eating the insides then a small crawl away. Hopefully it lasts between 7-10 seconds. There's gonna be rage if it lasts too long.
Perfect build to troll Green Paint Nea Squads
Demo mori, Franklins, Overwhelming Presence, NOED, Haunted Grounds
Man it's going to be so great to see those Immersed P3 Clauds who never freaking help you get their head bitten off