Thank you BHVR
Thank you for this Stranger things chapter! Not only will this chapter be an amazing addition to the game, it's going to bring a new wave of players who've never touched your game before (fans of stranger things). I really hope that what I'm saying happens and I look forward to what you do to this game even further!! :)
Comments
an increase is players would be big, IF IF IF they can fix a lot of the bugs before then
Wait to see the price of that dlc before say thx xD
If they can get the new perk gaining system in place for the chapter it'll help a lot in sustaining those player numbers.
It will probably get released just in time for the rank reset, so all the vet players can hose down a bunch of new players and make them quit.
And 3 games later ran way due to this toxic community Netflix didnt do their homework
You really woke up looking to spread some cheer and happiness today, didn't you?