I have a friend who would genuinely ######### that. I might join him. This looks stunning!
Oh I thought that was a bad critique response hah. Glad you enjoyed him. He was very difficult to draw. The layers in his mouth were pretty odd looking at for the reference of the drawing. Then of course the weird mummy like body.
Man, this is just one of the reasons I'm super hyped to have a actual monster in the game is because of the great wave of fan art that's going to pour in. Great work OP
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have a friend who would genuinely ######### that. I might join him. This looks stunning!
Oh I thought that was a bad critique response hah. Glad you enjoyed him. He was very difficult to draw. The layers in his mouth were pretty odd looking at for the reference of the drawing. Then of course the weird mummy like body.
Man, this is just one of the reasons I'm super hyped to have a actual monster in the game is because of the great wave of fan art that's going to pour in. Great work OP