Who would have known that I guessed and thought right that a Strangers Thing chapter was coming out?
@TheGorgon said:
Remember the sounds back that we thought might be pinhead, then it could be GhostFace? No, I put my bets on this extreme sound a like. Just hear it for yourself! Top it off with the tweet by Netflix that they're upcoming works with behaviour and they are both terrors!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMgo1ni6llM&feature=youtu.be
And now wait in the video or go to the part where it says "Sound 3"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0cOyEDm02Q&feature=youtu.be
They really sound the same.
That's it, the demogorgon and a surviver probably. (Credit goes to stoned_primate on reddit)
I'm more than excited for this chapter. I would think it would be either 9.99$ or 14.99$. Either way, it's going to be enough to get me back into the game. I wonder what the mori is going to be like though? Any ideas?
Comments
They sold us Ghostface for 8 dollars, why make make this one any more expensive
3 characters.
Because it also has 2 Survivors
Got my money on 10$
Hold up...