Bill
So not only does he have a completely useless skill that you guys have failed to fix. He also has a trophy/achievement that you cant get because you cant work on generators as the last person alive to escape through a door.
So not only does he have a completely useless skill that you guys have failed to fix. He also has a trophy/achievement that you cant get because you cant work on generators as the last person alive to escape through a door.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You have to be one of the last two alive.. 99 a gen.. and sandbag your teammate.. so they will get hooked, giving you time to pop off that last gen when when they die on the hook.
Then just make it out an exit gate... ez
That may explain why 99% of Bill's I have played with are working with the killers.
I was in the survive with friends game and we were getting rekt. I messaged the killer nicely after he dead hooked the other survivor and asked if I could finish the gens and leave. He was nice. I figured if he changed his mind during the repairing that at least I was getting some points in the meantime.
I had almost gotten the trophy legitimately, but the gen I was close to popping the hatch nearby, so the killer came straight there after dead hooking the other guy. Ridiculous trophy to get right now.