So... This New Chapter.

We got 2 Survivors, 1 Killer & 1 Map.


I personally don't watch S.T. but I like having all DLC's.


So here's my question: How much is the DLC?


1 Killer, 1 Survivor and 1 Map =

$7.99 (on Consoles)


So... $8 for 2 characters


Now the map is free for all.


So $4 per character. So this DLC would cost $12. (On Consoles)


3 * 4 = $12


Am I right or am I wrong? (Prices Vary on all Platforms)


Cause I'd rather it stick to $8.


What do you guys think?

Comments

  • I'd bet they charge for both survivors.

    They upped the price on pig cosmetics recently, and this while chapter screams money grab.

    I'd expect to have to spend an extra 5 bucks. Even though they could just give us "the kid" and pick one or the other like legion.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    I'd bet they charge for both survivors.

    They upped the price on pig cosmetics recently, and this while chapter screams money grab.

    I'd expect to have to spend an extra 5 bucks. Even though they could just give us "the kid" and pick one or the other like legion.

    They already confirmed they are seperate survivors.

  • Hopefully they keep the price the same but it's unlikely

    We'll see the price once it's revealed

  • Did you not read what I said?

    "I'd expect to have to pay for both"

    "Even though they COULD give us one and let us swap" .

    Did I ever say they would? I was saying they could have and saved us all some money, but this chapter is ONLY about money.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/638678#Comment_638678

    Did you not read what I said?

    "I'd expect to have to pay for both"

    "Even though they COULD give us one and let us swap" .

    Did I ever say they would? I was saying they could have and saved us all some money, but this chapter is ONLY about money.

    I mean... personally I'd rather two survivors, meaning 6 new perks? but thats just me I guess.

  • @Catbucket said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/638686#Comment_638686

    I mean... personally I'd rather two survivors, meaning 6 new perks? but thats just me I guess.

    I agree. I don't think we've ever seen two survivors in the same chapter. I know Ash and Jane were added close together but I think that was technically two separate chapters. I don't know if it will be more expensive, but regardless, it makes me more excited for the chapter, and I don't even play survivor all that often. And if it does cost a little extra, the DLCs are pretty affordable and I wouldn't mind this chapter being a little more expensive as a result.

  • I hope they don't change the price hehehe one dlc in brazil costs R$ 20,00, raising the price will raise more yet the cost ๐Ÿ˜”

  • @Guertena said:

    I hope they don't change the price hehehe one dlc in brazil costs R$ 20,00, raising the price will raise more yet the cost ๐Ÿ˜”

    Its a bigger DLC, so expecting it to be higher price just make sense. You could by the characters individually though, so that shouldnt change probably.