About the New Chapter

Since there are two Survivors and one Killer AND it's liscenced, should we expect a higher price than say, the Halloween Chapter had when it released?

Comments

  • @Pulsar said:

    Since there are two Survivors and one Killer AND it's liscenced, should we expect a higher price than say, the Halloween Chapter had when it released?

    Probably just slightly: I would consider half Ash Price + Halloween Chapter.

  • @Jdsgames said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/82115/about-the-new-chapter

    Probably just slightly: I would consider half Ash Price + Halloween Chapter.

    I suppose it depends on whether or not there are 6 perks for Nancy and Steve or if they pull a Legion.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/638561#Comment_638561

    I suppose it depends on whether or not there are 6 perks for Nancy and Steve or if they pull a Legion.

    Already confirmed they are not. Dave's tweet on another thread mentioned like I suggested:

    When Legion came out it was New Killer Legion: (Only one killer)

    This shows New Survivor: New Survivor: Showing they are indeed separate entities.

    image.png


  • @Jdsgames said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/638568#Comment_638568

    Already confirmed they are not. Dave's tweet on another thread mentioned like I suggested:

    When Legion came out it was New Killer Legion: (Only one killer)

    This shows New Survivor: New Survivor: Showing they are indeed separate entities.

    Ah, well then, you might be right on your estimate.

  • They gave us Ghostface at the same price, they'd better give this for the same price as well

  • I think that with how big the playerbase is by now, bE could definitely afford to release the chapter at the same price as regular ones but seeing that it's not only two survivors but both of them have to be voiced by actors who currently have a pretty good outlook on their career, it would be justified to have a higher price. I guess we just gotta wait and see.

  • @WaffleFalafel said:

    They gave us Ghostface at the same price, they'd better give this for the same price as well

    We're prettymuch getting a chapter and a paragraph... if it's a bit more expensive it's understandable.

  • I will assume that if you buy the new killer and survivors through the in-game store then they will probably be 400 auric cells each however, I wouldn't be surprised if you buy the entire chapter through the Steam store that it will be $10 USD.