Is it possible to get “where did they go?” hatch trophy as killer?
This is the one trophy I need for the platinum and it’s driving me insane at how many stars have to align for it to work.
Tbh I hate trophies like this because it’s mostly all luck and in other people’s hands, not something you can achieve on your own skill :(
Comments
Its not you have to most likely set up a decent SWF group.
You should play in a 4-men-SWF when you want to go for this trophy.
I only have 2 friends, and one has absolutely terrible internet. Feelsbadman.
You could start looking for teammates here:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/looking-for-players
I could try to help you later if you’re on.
That would be great!! I’m here all day, and if you don’t mind the sound of my toddler nephews we could do it when you want :)
It’ll be awhile before I’m on because school soon but I don’t mind your toddler nephews. :)
The killer version should be when you get 4 disconnects,
Also, you use to be able to get it as killer due to a bug.