Springwood ReWork

I can’t complain much, I love that Springwood has a few variations now.

This isn’t a HUGE problem, more of a mild annoyance. Can we reduce the map spawns now? I play console (PS4) as killer only during the night so I don’t have to wait 25 minutes per match as very few killers play between 9p-5a (EST).

Tonight’s run was 31 games, with 19 of them being Springwood. The real number is 22, but I left out the map offerings for obvious reasons.

Just gets really boring looking at the same map for 5 hours.

Comments

  • Do you mean the "new map spawns" or just in general?

    If in general, well there are 5 out of x maps (i dont remember all maps) for it to be Springwood. So you either are really unlucky/lucky (depends) or idk.

  • I have no love nor hate for any of the map variations, just sick of playing it. I am getting different versions, but still. That many times without offerings just weird.

  • Map offerings.

  • @Mak0 said:

    Map offerings.

    As I already said, only 3 map offerings were brought of the 22. Meaning 19 of the matches were chosen “at random”. Try to keep up will you.

  • And I'm getting Coldwind Farm all day. As Myers. Far worse.

    But I would be annoyed to just get Springwood too. For the map is actually fun now.

  • they actually said Springwood would have higher spawn rate for a while and that they will tune it down days/weeks later i dont remember the actual date, just check the notes when the posted the changes on springwood

  • @Javviier said:

    they actually said Springwood would have higher spawn rate for a while and that they will tune it down days/weeks later i dont remember the actual date, just check the notes when the posted the changes on springwood

    Roger that