I'm soo close to unlocking plague with 9000 shards:D

I have 7147 shards at the moment are there any tips/builds I should know before I unlock her with 9000 shards?

Comments

  • Try having Thanatophobia from Nurse unlocked as well as ruin so you won’t get gen rushed since none of them like to heal.

  • Healing based perks (Nurses, sloppy etc) aren't particularly effective depending how you're playing due to fountain insta heal.

    I don't use my fountains until mid/late game unless I am near one that is far away from everything else.

    I really enjoy bloodwarden with a couple fountains for the end game. Pretty fun playstyle with Plague imo and has turned many 1k into 3 or 4ks.

  • I like using M&A with her because I can surprise survivors (who normally are injured) and get free hooks :)

  • If no one ever uses the fountains, you're a worse legion (taller and thus less mindgame potential though I guess you have the benefit of constant injury but with legion you might as well assume people are injured all the time anyway) if they use the fountains you're a Huntress on steroids whose been preparing for this their whole life and poisoned the competition.

  • @Ark_the_Bonsai said:

    If no one ever uses the fountains, you're a worse legion (taller and thus less mindgame potential though I guess you have the benefit of constant injury but with legion you might as well assume people are injured all the time anyway) if they use the fountains you're a Huntress on steroids whose been preparing for this their whole life and poisoned the competition.

    This forum is a giant echo chamber repeating this nonsense. I'm guessing most of the people repeating it have never really played Plague. Pretty rare i run into a group who doesn't heal. If they don't heal they die pretty easily

    Not healing is pretty silly since it boosts the plague up to being a perma EW3 myers with a smaller TR while the survivors are much noisier and can't hide.

    Unless its a coordinated swf 4man but they rarely heal vs any killer anyways

  • @Might_Oakk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/637377#Comment_637377

    This forum is a giant echo chamber repeating this nonsense. I'm guessing most of the people repeating it have never really played Plague. Pretty rare i run into a group who doesn't heal. If they don't heal they die pretty easily

    Not healing is pretty silly since it boosts the plague up to being a perma EW3 myers with a smaller TR while the survivors are much noisier and can't hide.

    Unless its a coordinated swf 4man but they rarely heal vs any killer anyways

    Trust me, I've played her. Not as often as I'd like to (due to rough killer lobbies) but plenty of people don't heal against her for me. And, frankly, I won't heal against her until someone else does. I'd rather go down in one hit but still be able to loop her then go down in two hits that happen incredibly fast and are much harder to avoid than an m1.

    If there's an echo chamber on this "nonsense" it's because it's not nonsense, it's common sense. If insta downs were the most powerful thing in the game more people would play Ghostface/Myers and less would play Nurse, Hag, Huntress, Spirit, etc. An insta down still requires a killer to *hit you personally*(unless it's Iri Hatchets). With how fast a Corrupt Plague can down you(fun fact, you don't have to aim. Just shake your head a little), you really shouldn't be worried about the one shot.

    Sorry for not having a carbon copy of your experiences playing this game man.

  • @Ark_the_Bonsai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/637381#Comment_637381

    Trust me, I've played her. Not as often as I'd like to (due to rough killer lobbies) but plenty of people don't heal against her for me. And, frankly, I won't heal against her until someone else does. I'd rather go down in one hit but still be able to loop her then go down in two hits that happen incredibly fast and are much harder to avoid than an m1.

    If there's an echo chamber on this "nonsense" it's because it's not nonsense, it's common sense. If insta downs were the most powerful thing in the game more people would play Ghostface/Myers and less would play Nurse, Hag, Huntress, Spirit, etc. An insta down still requires a killer to *hit you personally*(unless it's Iri Hatchets). With how fast a Corrupt Plague can down you(fun fact, you don't have to aim. Just shake your head a little), you really shouldn't be worried about the one shot.

    Sorry for not having a carbon copy of your experiences playing this game man.

    So you have immediately gone from saying she is worse then legion to saying she isn't as nurse and spirit. Atleast you admitted you don't play her.

    I think we're done here "man" lol

  • On that subject though. Don't obsess over breaking everyone you come across. Just make sure to spread the sickness as much as possible. They'll either break eventually on their own or they'll heal at a fountain and buff you up big time


    If they do use fountains, only go for the ones you have easy access to. Going to an area with no gens just to get her ranged attack isn't going to help you. It'll take too long to get back and you'll have lost a lot of pressure (note, this doesn't apply if for whatever reason you're in a chase in the area and have them cornered/just hooked them there)

  • @Might_Oakk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/637388#Comment_637388

    So you have immediately gone from saying she is worse then legion to saying she isn't as nurse and spirit. Atleast you admitted you don't play her.

    I think we're done here "man" lol

    Give me one thing she has over legion if no one ever heals? IMO having people injured constantly works better if you're small enough to sneak a hit on people. That's why I prefer stealth killers myself.

    And yeah, I don't play her as much as some other killers but I still do. I'd play her more if I didn't have to sit i a lobby for 20 minutes for a game half the time. Unlike some people, I happen to enjoy cycling who I play. My opinion isn't invalidated because I don't "main" her.

    And why the attitude? Did I hurt your feelings by saying my experience was different? Does the colloquialism of "man" offend you? I sincerely don't understand.

  • @Might_Oakk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/637388#Comment_637388

    So you have immediately gone from saying she is worse then legion to saying she isn't as nurse and spirit. Atleast you admitted you don't play her.

    I think we're done here "man" lol

    Oh. Also I should clarify, since you didn't seem to understand the part about Ghostface/Myers vs Nurse/Spirit. My point was Ghostface and Myers' powers aren't really all that strong. Strong killers have map control or something that can help shorten a chase. If Myers and Ghostface didn't have the stealth part of their kit, they would be bottom of the barrel with leatherface (That's my opinion from my own experience anyway). I'm much more afraid of a myers in t2 or t1 then one in t3. Even if I've been marked, ghostface scares me more when I can't hear him and I haven't been. It wasn't a "she's not Nurse and Spirit" It was a "She's an m1 killer with no chase utility and a full sized TR"

    I should have been clearer. I don't think she's bad. I also don't think Legion is bad. They're both mid tier in my eyes. Bad would be leatherface because he suffers from both of their weaknesses as well as his power having an incredibly long wind up, large cooldown, and the potential for a tantrum if he clips the edge of a rock/wall/etc.

    I hope this got my point across more clearly.

  • Great job getting the shards I know it’s pretty hard to not spend them in the shrine or for a cosmetic. How you use the shards are up to you if you want the plague then go for it if you want the next chapter killer or survivor that is also up to you

  • Thanks for all of the tips guys:D

  • Ruin, Pop, Thana, Monitor and Abuse, Infectious Fright, Enduring + Spirit Fury, BBQ and Surveillance are all good perks on Plague.

    A Nurse's Calling, Sloppy Butcher and Coulrophobia are useless on her tho.

  • @Marcus said:

    Ruin, Pop, Thana, Monitor and Abuse, Infectious Fright, Enduring + Spirit Fury, BBQ and Surveillance are all good perks on Plague.

    A Nurse's Calling, Sloppy Butcher and Coulrophobia are useless on her tho.

    Ok thanks:D what about I'm all ears perk?

  • It's pretty meh and not needed on her. The only killer you might want to use I'm All Ears is Nurse and that's it.

  • @Marcus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/637914#Comment_637914

    It's pretty meh and not needed on her. The only killer you might want to use I'm All Ears is Nurse and that's it.

    Ok thanks :D