If your main killer got reworked then who would you main instead?
I’d probably see if I like the rework first but if I hated it then I’d switch to THE DOKTA.
I’d probably see if I like the rework first but if I hated it then I’d switch to THE DOKTA.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If Hag got a rework, I would consider jumping off a bridge. But ultimately I’d end up back to my first main in the hands of wraith bell boi.
idk probably Wraith
Well Freddy got a rework and then Ghostface became my new main so I'd probably go to the reworked Freddy if I didnt like the reworked Ghostface
I don’t really have a main, I get bored playing the same killer over 2 games in a row so I just mix and match between Ghostface, Legion, Billy, Plague, Pig, Nurse, Freddy, Leatherface, Michael, Wraith, and Clown. I never play Hag, Doctor, Huntress, Spirit, or Trapper.
One of mine already did... But i still play him just added gf to the main group lol
I don't think they'd rework GhostFace, he's already in a pretty good spot imo. Would probably still play him.
Well let's see I'm switching my main to Spirit so if they rework Spirit I would see how good it is and if it's bad I'll go back to good old reliable Billy.
If LF got a rework I would still play him because I really like his design and his big and large chainsaw e.e
You make it sound like reworks are all negative.
If the rework was for the better then I'd stick with Daddy Myers. If not, then maybe Wraith, Clown, or Plague.
If they rework Ghosty for the worse (Not really a main just more common when I'm rotating them) I guess I'd go back to Pig being my regular while crying about how ridiculous some changes can be.
If Spirit ever got gutted then I’d main Nurse.
No they’re not but the Legion rework put a bad taste in a lot of people’s mouth. Original Legion was terribly design but New Legion is borderline pathetic.
If Legion got made even worse (dunno how but I have a feeling they would), then probably Freddy or Spirit.
I don't see how Trapper could be reworked... Well, if i was able to throw armed traps to survivors' heads that would be fun :)
Survivor. In fact, I did just that quite a while ago.
If Hag got changed I'd switch to Billy
if pig was reworked i'd play Legion so everyone else could suffer too. i find fun in Legion but most people dont, so, suffer with me while i remember the old days of the pig... then after a while i'd get over it and not really main anyone, i just play the other killers when i feel like it
Uninstall definitely.
I'd be pretty salty, but I'd wait and see how I felt about re-worked Pig (since they can't make a Saw-based Killer NOT focused on games and death traps). Worst-case, I'd switch to Hag unless Doctor also ended up getting re-worked, then I may consider maining Doctor.
Depends on the rework.
If we get a Stranger Things killer i'll be dropping Legion thanks to their rework. 🤷♀️
I still like Legion but Stranger Things is my favorite show and a dream dlc imo.
I said “if I didn’t like the rework”.
If it’s a bad rework, play survivor, it’s way easier
My main is Myers and i wish they would rework him a bit. Feels underwhelming now with Ghostface and his stalk 1 hit down. His perks and addons need adjustments so i would welcome them.