We need more chase themes
After 1.4k hours playing this game I can say that I got tired of the same chase musics every game. Adding more chase themes would be a very interesting addition to the game IMO. What even is the group of devs who create songs doing right now? Just making themes for new killer releases? Honestly I think they would love to create new chase themes too!!
Comments
This for Leatherface:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjdZ503idzEThis for Freddy:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=haeWSleHiAEThis for Pig:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ykC9vXAn9NIThis for Ghostface:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=daJXFcF-qSk(I know the tv show sucked but this is the only good chase theme I can find for scream).
Clown needs Entry of the Gladiators as a chase theme. :P
For the Legion:
Sepultura - Bloody roots
Would fit from the music and lyrics imo.
I listened them all and I love it. This addition would make me play this game for 2000 hours more seriously
yes, but as killer only half the volume PLEASE!
All. The. Yes.
Only issue is licencing.
I want the LF theme!