stranger things
So when can we expect a trealer or teaser for the new chapter? I think it will be next tuesday. maybe even monday
So when can we expect a trealer or teaser for the new chapter? I think it will be next tuesday. maybe even monday
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
well i'm certain it is stranger things. all clues and signs point towards it.
They are at gamescom in Europe which is on from 20-24th which is an ideal time to make an announcement. If they have one ready to put out there that is.
that's indeed an excellent opportunity to do it.
I expect the demomorgan as killer and nancy or that annoying dude as survivor
and of course an upside down map to accompany it
how do you imagine this map ? this upside down map
Woods with cabins, red sky, everything wrecked and decrepit, and the mind flayer in the distance
Basically this
Odds are it's gonna be more themed around season 3, so probably Starcourt Mall with Billy as the killer.
Thats literally the coolest suggestion for a ST map.
Every suggestion has been boring but I love the idea of the mind flayer in the background
God I hope not that would be very disappointing
It's a "be careful what you wish for" scenario. People begged for stranger things and now that it's happening there's a good chance it's gonna be exactly what fans DON'T want.
Personally, when it comes to the DG or Billy as a killer I really think they're going to go with the Demogorgon. Simply because Netflix always pushes the Demogorgon wherever they can.
I would much prefer Demogorgon, and I hope you're right about it. I just know they're weird about the idea of beastial killers and Billy would be an easy alternative for them to take.
It really all boils down to if BHVR wants to stay in their lane or if they just want to try and go for it and give us something super unique, hopefully it's the latter.
Let's hope. That said I'm still expecting Starcourt Mall for the map. It's the only detailed area that's also on a small enough scale to make a map out of.
I mean ST has plenty of choices to pick from in terms of locations but yeah, I want the mall. Although, I swear they said in the recent reddit AMA they weren't working on a mall map, can't remember though.
There's other areas for sure but they're either very average (most of Hawkins), or they're too vague to make anything out of (the upside down is just corrupt Hawkins). They could do that facility in season 1-2 that had the Rift, or the school in season 1. But besides those, Starcourt seems like the more likely choice considering it's the most recent addition.
I mean, whatever they pick I'll be happy with but I completely agree about the mall being the most likely choice and the favorite pick.
Gamescom would be the perfect time to announce stuff.
There's some stuff floating around that a trailer could be revealed tomorrow on the Gamescom opening day livestream.