Does anyone know if there's a randomized perk builds site?

I'm looking for a site that gives you random perk builds. I know panda uses one but I can't find that randomized site:(


What's the best site that gives you randomized perk builds?

Comments

  • There's plenty out there, however I have none for you. I'm sure someone does.

  • Ok thanks:) anyone else I need some site .

  • Plenty, you can probably just google "Dead by Daylight Random Perks" like I did and find numerous roulette sites for it. Maybe try dbdbuilder net. or google "wheel decide dead by daylight" and a steam site should pop up with a post with links that has a wheel for numerous things in DbD such as random perks for killer and surv, what character you will be, items and addons, etc.

  • @Venoxxie said:

    Plenty, you can probably just google "Dead by Daylight Random Perks" like I did and find numerous roulette sites for it. Maybe try dbdbuilder net. or google "wheel decide dead by daylight" and a steam site should pop up with a post with links that has a wheel for numerous things in DbD such as random perks for killer and surv, what character you will be, items and addons, etc.

    Ok thanks:D

  • Go to dennisreep.nl/dbd/ then Killer or Survivor Roulette.

  • Play DbD with style and randomness! Supports choosing the killer/survivor perks to randomize and comes with OBS streamer mode. :)

    That is what I am using when I go for random Perks.