Please don't do it, it's so cool to listen, instead of nothing, and also when the killer is nearby the audio immediately stops
Edit: I wrote this because , if I remember well, in a stream on twitch , Horvath said they were considering the constant injured soundtrack
@Peanits @Dave
You are the first person I know in the dbd community with that statement. Noone likes it (besides you apparently) and it should get removed.
@DaS_only said:You are the first person I know in the dbd community with that statement. Noone likes it (besides you apparently) and it should get removed.
@DaS_only said:
Well, fun to know
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are the first person I know in the dbd community with that statement. Noone likes it (besides you apparently) and it should get removed.
Well, fun to know