Old DBD
I was watching some yt and came across these videos. AHHHH the nostalgia, I remember playing when the game looked like this, it was so sexy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQZj2VN55DY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhlHy40sol0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVZer5SaMLM
Comments
Good ole dbd man i miss these times the game was a crap game dont get me wrong it still is but back during these times it just felt awesome RIP Ole Dead by Daylight it'll never come back.
People now complain about balance but remember back then there was literally no balance at all players now are cuddled compared to back then.
My only thought on that first vid was "Thank god for all the Trapper changes. Every last one of them"
Yeah legit, the game is so much more balanced now. I still remember the ole machine gun build and an M1 killer being able to down a team of 4 in the basement in under 10 seconds
The "trapper cube" was so good
Yeah I agree. His design and pressure gives him potential to be a very strong killer if they buff him.