Ps4 tournament players
I'll be looking for players survivors and killers on PS4 . If interested please let me know .
I'll be looking for players survivors and killers on PS4 . If interested please let me know .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm available, can I use my second account? this season I can play little and so I want to log in directly on the 13th of next month. in this account i am 20 rank level type.
How do you run a dbd tournament on ps4? Like going about organizing players and setting up matches.
I would love to take part sounds fun and I've had issue sin past trying to host one with lack of players also I'm both a killer and survivor but more killer
I might have some interest as survivor. Though I'm very busy due to work and school, I can try and squeeze some time.
Hey, I suppose it's too late? If no, I definitely would love to participate!!!