Nurse unstunnable

Hi,


I've had multiple occasions of stunning the Nurse with a pallet, the get hit right after. I get stun points but the nurse is not aflected by the stun. Does anyone else experience this? This has been going on for multiple months now.

Comments

  • You cant stun a nurse after she blinks.

  • u cant stun her while shes blinking

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    This has happened pretty much since The Nurse released. Stuns on The Nurse are very inconsistent while she is blinking. I suppose it is part of what makes her so strong.

    No it's her power what makes her powerful when played by a skilled player. The stunning is just a bug which should have been fixed a long time ago, as if nurse wasn't strong enough. I'm not asking for a nerf, i'm asking for balance. It happens to me more often that she doesn't get stunned, than that she does get stunned.

  • @Dr_Trauts said:

    u cant stun her while shes blinking

    Maybe not, but you also shouldn't get hit after you get stun points without her being stunned.

  • You can not stun the Nurse while she is in the blink (when you see the white line following you).

    You can stun her when she is in the post blink state (little window where she can hit after a blink before getting fatiqued, when she is visible)

    That requires timing. Timing = skill. So it's not incosistent, it's because people have to use their brain.