Someone had been recently murdered, so we decided to hold a seance to figure out the culprit. We managed to get a really dark room, drew a magic circle with salt, got someone to act as the vessel who had to crouch in the middle of the circle inside an iron cage, covered in a white sheet, with a heavy wooden dog statue on top of it. After extinguishing the lights, the room got pitch dark and we sang a song...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol no
Someone had been recently murdered, so we decided to hold a seance to figure out the culprit. We managed to get a really dark room, drew a magic circle with salt, got someone to act as the vessel who had to crouch in the middle of the circle inside an iron cage, covered in a white sheet, with a heavy wooden dog statue on top of it. After extinguishing the lights, the room got pitch dark and we sang a song...
But it didnt work. :/
I did in Until Dawn.
Don't even know what that word means but judging from other replies I'd say I didn't
I have not
Nope
This