"Nerf rock, paper is fine"
Signed by: Scissors.
Beautiful
10/10
Honestly Can we nerf Paper and buff Rock and delete Scissors
Lol so true *cough cough* survs XD
Are baby Dwights little sticky notes?
Let's replace all killer weapons with nerf swords and replace all pallets with plush cushions. Should make for a fun, loving, positive vibes game! ;)
Scissors are way OP imo...rock needs a total rework. I had some ideas but I threw away the paper it was scribbled on.
I think we should add dynamite to the game!
@Remi1993 said:"Nerf rock, paper is fine"Signed by: Scissors.
@Remi1993 said:
That is said in ESO forums as well, and it's also true. Although that community is not as whinny as the DbD community.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Beautiful
10/10
Honestly Can we nerf Paper and buff Rock and delete Scissors
Lol so true *cough cough* survs XD
Are baby Dwights little sticky notes?
Let's replace all killer weapons with nerf swords and replace all pallets with plush cushions. Should make for a fun, loving, positive vibes game! ;)
Scissors are way OP imo...rock needs a total rework. I had some ideas but I threw away the paper it was scribbled on.
I think we should add dynamite to the game!
That is said in ESO forums as well, and it's also true. Although that community is not as whinny as the DbD community.