Sloppy Butcher + Coulrophobia better than Ruin?
I'm trying to test it on the PTB but i'm not sure about the survivors perspective. The build is BBQ + the perk that increases your terror radius + Sloppy Butcher + Coulrophobia. Thoughts?
I'm trying to test it on the PTB but i'm not sure about the survivors perspective. The build is BBQ + the perk that increases your terror radius + Sloppy Butcher + Coulrophobia. Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Xbox player IDK what PTB is like but I'm just going by what I know here. New Sloppy Butcher inflicts Mangled. Mangled increases your healing time. Coulrophobia also increases healing time, and Distressing increases your TR to make CP more effective.
You'd have to crunch the numbers, but if you manage to injured people you very well could keep them from healing for quite some time.
Better than Ruin though? Well just from looking at it probably not, purely because you have 3 perks to do a specific thing that may only be slightly better than Ruin. It would need to be significantly better to be of actual value, since you are probably better off using Ruin since you can use any 3 other perks you want.
That's a really good response. Would be interesting to set the numbers, maybe on Gideon Meat plant is were this build could shine.
It would all depend on what the survivors value most. There are those gen rushers out there that might just focus the gens. But most of the survivors I play against "HEALING IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING" they stop everything else to heal up. So this build might really work, as far as causing them to waste time doing other things then gens.
I might switch in Nurses Calling for BBQ. Atleast then you can see them while they waste time healing.
I agree, will try.
Sloppy butcher did not proc enough for me to use it so i dropped it.
I tried with the DOC to make life for them as difficult as possible just to be an A$$ since that was the way i was being treated. M&A, Distressing to increase the TR even further, Whispers to flush them out once found and BBQ to get to the next one. I did ok without BS or Agitation and made it to most hooks but rarely to the basement. Did not care about rank and set up tents on all. Most of the time i got 2-3 kills with the odd game where i either got 1 kill or all escaped cos i was outskilled. NP.